Sunday, November 11, 2007

My 30 second commercial

My 30-second commercial.

Setting backyard of a suburbia house, sounds – boy laughing and talking to his dog about how pretty the dog looks now.

Mom: (talking to her child) Billy do you know where my new Suave shampoo is?

Billy: (smiling, with golden retriever dog, clean and brushed out with glowing shiny hair, standing next to the boy) Mommy, I washed the dog all by myself!

Mom: (patiently) Billy, what did you use to wash the dog with?

Billy: (holding up an empty bottle of his mom’s new Suave shampoo) I used it on Rover, Mommy! It made his hair shiny and he smells pretty, like you Mommy! (Billy innocent, big smile)

(pan off of mother outraged face)

Announcer: For glowing shiny and pretty smelling hair -- Suave. Visit us at www.suave.com

No comments: