Sunday, November 11, 2007

60 second commerical

60 second commercial for a personalized card from Hallmark.

(Daughter in military, which is stationed overseas, she sends her Dad a birthday card from her station overseas.)

(Amy at the post office: I want to make sure my dad gets this card a week from today.)

Postmaster: Yes, you have sent it first class air.

Amy: Thanks!

(Then shows Amy getting on a military plane)

(Scene changes to dad getting mail from mailbox, and then shows the dad in the house. He opens the card and the front of the card shows a picture of his daughter.)

Dad begins to read the card out loud: Dad, I wish I could spend your special day with you. Since that is not possible, I’m sending this card with my picture to remind you that I Love You and I wish you a very Happy Birthday! I hope to see you soon, Love, Amy

(The phone rings and the dad answers the phone)

Amy: Dad?

Dad: Amy!

Amy: Dad, Happy Birthday, did you get my card yet?

Dad: Yes, thank you! I miss you Amy, when is your next scheduled leave?

Amy: Really soon, dad! (The door bell rings) I heard the door bell dad; I better let you go it. I love you and Happy Birthday, dad! Bye.

Dad: Bye Amy, Thank you and I love you!

(Dad answers the door (Amy is standing there on the other side!)

Amy: Happy Birthday DAD! Surprise!

Dad: AMY!

Both cry….

Announcer: When you care enough to send the best. Send a Hallmark.

No comments: